ArkAb is B Cell Design subsidiary focused on the in vitro diagnostic market. ArkAb offers to IVD companies a reliable, reproducible and secured source of chimeric human antibodies for several purposes:
- Calibrators, positive controls and quality controls for in vitro diagnostic immunoassays to replace human disease state plasma
- Immunocapture antibodies to replace mice antibodies which trigger false positive or false negative answers due to HAMA antibodies.
- Research reagents (development or renewal of diagnostic kits, improvement of the products portfolio…)
B Cell Design develops a new mucosal immunotherapy approach for generating a large number of drug and vaccine candidates in infectious field and oncology.
This leads to develop two groundbreaking drug candidates:
- A vaccine candidate in infectious diseases field: a worldwide patented HIV vaccine (A new non-HIV vaccine antigen from the vaginal microbiota capable of inducing a mucosal neutralizing protective antibody response against HIV infection – Europe Patent 14305174.6) to prevent or even cure HIV infections. Preliminary studies showed that this approach elicits an efficient local immune response, neutralizing HIV infection of human cells.
- A drug candidate in oncology field (colorectal cancer) for immunotherapy, radioimmunotherapy applications or medical imaging.
For more information about B Cell Design, please visit www.b-cell-design.com!